Aidan C. is holding a series of meetings to help Scouts achieve rank advancements. Be sure to check the Troop email for dates and times. Then get those requirements met!
For boys working on the Camping Merit Badge, Ryan P. is continuing his skills meetings. Please see the Troop email for the schedule.
It’s not too late to bring in your donations for Scouting for Food. The schedule is below. If you’ve missed a week, you can still bring in a contribution. There will be a prize for the patrol with the most donations.
- Week 1 (October 2nd) – All boxed items (cake mixes, cereals, granola bars, etc.)
- Week 2 (October 9) – All canned items (vegetables, fruit, chili, soup, etc.)
- Week 3 (October 16) – Peanut and jelly (NO GLASS CONTAINERS)
- Week 4 (October 23) – All bagged items (rice, beans, pasta, dried goods, etc.)
Our Troop has a rare opportunity to go aboard an active U.S. Navy Submarine. What an honor and a privilege! If you want to attend, you need to be able to climb down a long, vertical ladder and be in good physical condition. You also have to be a U.S. citizen. You must sign up by the end of the day on Tuesday, August 22. So hurry and get your name on the list in the Troop email. Contact Mr. Bremser or Mr. Herron with questions.
- Thursday, August 31
- Meet at 3:00 p.m. at the Church for
- 4:00 tour in San Pedro
The Troop will be camping at Irvine Ranch the weekend of September 22. Possible activities include zip lining, swimming, and climbing. So be sure to reserve your spot early using the link in the Troop email. Mr. Bremser is leading. More details to follow.
- Monday, August 21
- 5:00 p.m.
- Rush Park, Rossmoor